Send via SMS

Monday, January 08, 2007

snazzy

I was just flipping through some of my journal from my trip, and I found my favorite piece of Indian English. I don't have a picture of it - because I was too shy to pull out my camera at the restaurant - but mounted proudly behind the counter of the restaurant in our hotel in Amritsar (Mohan International, and oh how I wish I had some pictures of that place) was a sign that read:
HAVE SOME SNAZZY
NEW TEMPTIES
SPECIALLY PREPARED
to SATIATE your TASTE

Yes please!

5 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Anil P said...

That's quite a pitch :)

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous upholstery cleaning Milwaukee said...

I should definitely say I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info. It ended up being truly easy to access.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous carpet cleaning heidelberg said...

I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info.

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Florida Bankruptcy Laws said...

Snazzy means attractive and beautiful.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Mandzsmith22 said...

India is one of the most beautiful places in Asia. Their culture is very rich. collection rates

 

Post a Comment

<< Home