Send via SMS

Saturday, August 19, 2006

this photo uploading process takes forever



So. Here is my photo album. [For whatever reason, these appear in reverse chronological order in each album (or in the slideshow or film loop thingy) - so if you want to see things as I took them, start on the last page of each album and go forward. No idea.] There's a sub-album for each city/area we went to. (Bollywood people, I'm making a separate one for film-related photos because there are so many. That will come later.) At some point I will go back and make posts here, city by city, narrating a few select photos from each place. A few, I promise. My dad sat through all of my photos last weekend and it took four hours. I'm not even sure I like my stories that much.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger alienvoord said...

These photos are great. I'm glad you had such a good time there. I wish I had gotten to go to Bangalore and Kerala.

Here are the photos of my trips if you haven't seen them yet
http://goofy.dreaming.org/india/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home