Beth Goes to India
At some point I'm going to be able to sleep, right? Like maybe when I'm back? Because it sure isn't happening now. This has got to be the most superwow thing ever. Ever.
Friday, September 29, 2006
travel tips and talesWant to share travel advice and/or stories? Add to the comments of this post.
my inner librarian can't stop herself from listing interesting and useful bits and bobs
- The Times of India
- The Hindu
- BBC News: South Asia
- the Digital South Asia Library at the Unviersity of Chicago
- my friend Kamla Bhatt's show covers a range of topics on India and diaspora culture
- medical tips for travelers to South Asia
- if you need something to listen to while reading, try Raaga movie music
- and of course I'll be going to the movies! Check Beth Loves Bollywood for my latest filmi fun.
- the man, the legend
- things I thought about today that have to do with ...
- this photo uploading process takes forever
- happy Indian Independence Day yo!
- so much of the lonely only
- flower garlands in a market in Bangalore
- wish I'd thought of that
- we're on our way home
- Varanasi: generally not what is meant by "hands-on...
archivesIf you don't want to miss a word, use the site feed. RSS will change your life, I promise.
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
this journey brought to you byFulbright-Hays seminar "Broadening the Knowledge Base on India"
The opinions and observations expressed here are solely my own unless otherwise noted and are not those of any Fulbright or US Department of Education agency or of my employer, Spurlock Museum at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. My traveling companions and I have a group blog at Fulbright-India 2006.