Send via SMS

Friday, June 09, 2006

I choose option B, thanks

I was just telling my friend Mark, who is studying Chinese, that I know four words for "love" in Hindi but cannot say "Where is the toilet?" He suggested that while I might end up peeing somewhere odd, I also might just find true love, which almost made my coffee come out my nose. Mark is not in the loop about my current fake-pretend international fight over a certain young man, documented here, and he's from Tennessee, with all the charm and manners and mischievously twinkling eyes one would expect from a southern gentleman, which greatly added to the effect of said comment. Mark would be great to travel with.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Luckily for you many Indians speak English supprisingly a lot of the signage also seems to be in English, therefore unlike China you will not be lost in sea of unkonwn typography.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home