Send via SMS

Thursday, May 18, 2006

wrinkles

I have three pairs of linen pants for this trip. And now someone has just told me that linen is too wrinkly to bother with. Sigh. I know linen is wrinkly - it's famously wrinkly. But it's lightweight and a natural fiber, and those were my major concerns. The lightweight cotton pants I have found are...jammies. I love my pink and green striped pajama pants, but I'm pretty sure only Rani Mukherjee

can pull those off. And hers don't look like cotton anyway. But if I can find pajamas that can pass as streetwear, believe me, I'll get them.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't spend too much on clothes before going, aside from one or two changes for when you arrive. Clothes are so incredibly cheap there. You can buy kurtas for $7 or so each and you can buy fabric for nothing and have items tailormade in no time at all.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the trendy fashion in the US noadays is heavily influenced by India, so buy from there for cheap...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home