Send via SMS

Thursday, May 25, 2006

point and click

Where would we be without the web? Stuck in the middle of a 5-person row on a 15-hour flight, is where. I just went online and picked out aisle seats on my transatlantic flights. Remembering my experience on my LA-Auckland flight five years ago, I decided not to sit at the front of one of the long sections of seats, near the little crew areas, because on that flight, that's where they put the people with babies in carrier thingies. As long as I can see the screen for filums, I'm happy.

Anyway, I've spent a lot of time lately feeling agog over all that the web has enabled me to do - and more importantly all the people it has enabled me to meet. I have friends - in India! Wow! So choosing your seat on a flight is really not so exciting, compared to knowing lovely people far away. But I certainly do not knock getting to choose your seat. Leg room is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home